About The Blogger
Hi my loves! I'm Caroline, also well known as Cali for short. I'm a 26 year young Blogger who hopes to empower her readers to love themselves, feel beautiful inside and out, achieve their goals, and pursue their passions.
I am an Avon rep, designer, avid coffee drinker, libra, fashionista, Hufflepuff, mental health and lyme disease advocate and self proclaimed unicorn.
I have been in the Beauty Marketing, Fashion Merchandising and Graphic Design communities for 5 years now and love helping other creatives feel good, get inspired, be empowered and follow their passions!
My Goal is to share my passion for beauty and fashion and to inspire my fellow ladies to truly embrace who they are and feel great even through rough times.
Makeup and dress up have always been a creative outlet for me over the years through theater and through difficult times dealing with chronic illness that made me feel less than beautiful.
Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of champagne, get comfy and stay a while! I hope you find some inspiration along the way!
Causes I Care About
20 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I am a workaholic. I will gladly work until the early morning hours, what can I say I love what I do!
2. I love to learn (yes, I enjoy school). I always enjoy broadening my knowledge base whether it is reading a book, learning a new topic, taking a whole course or just reading up on the latest news. Knowledge is power!
3. I appreciate the little things in life. In my opinion, it is always important to stop and smell the roses and really stop and take a second to look around you and feel blessed with everything in your life at that moment.
4. I love writing and design (I know shocker there, this probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am a blogger and designer). I love looking writing, creating art and appreciating others work.
5. I am obsessed with making lists. My life (and mind) would be a mess if I didn't write to do lists on the daily. If I don't write it down, it is forever lost!
6. Reading is one of my favorite past-times. It helps you relax and forget all the worries of the world for a bit. I love getting lost in an intriguing story.
7. My family is my everything. Always number 1 to me. They are my rock and the most important aspect in my life.
8. I won a gold medal in competitive ice skating. One of my proudest moments of my youth. Yes, I was quite the athletic gal back in the day. There is something to be said for that feeling of freedom as you skate across the ice.
9. I used to be a girl scout and have always valued helping and serving others.
10. Blogging has been a life changer for me. I came across the whole blogging scene when I was in a rough stage in my life and it allowed me the escape to really get my thoughts across and figure out what I truly wanted in my life. It was also the starting point of my business!
11. I am a disney fanatic (Prince Ali fabulous he Ali of babwah....). Ever since I was little I have enjoyed Disney movies and I would love to be a Disney princess (where can I sign up for that?)
12. I could watch football all day everyday (#bigblue). I know I go from Disney fanatic to football (only me) but watching football is one of my favorite things during the Fall. I have always watched it with my Dad and I always love that bonding time over something we have in common.
13. I am the definition of a Libra. I need balance to survive and thrive and life is always a constant balancing act.
14. My sister is my best friend and my other half. We do everything together and can tell each other anything. We are 8 years apart but everyone thinks we are twins because we have the same mannerisms and are always together.
15. I love to travel. I enjoy visiting other states and learning about other cultures. I dream of traveling the world. The beach is my happy place!
16. I never leave the house without my shades.
17. I have always been known for my laugh. As a baby, my aunt and uncle would come visit me just to hear me laugh. I was also labeled as the "laughing machine" in elementary school by the DARE police officer and it kind of just stuck.
18. I am a huge believer in finding your passion and pursuing it. Life is too short to be bored and be stuck. Find something you are good at and that you enjoy and follow it!
19. I can find inspiration in anything. Whether it is just outside my home, across the state or in a certain situation, I can find a silver lining and have it inspire something in my life.
20. Even though most of you know me as Cali, my name is Caroline. Spelled Caroline but pronounced as Carolyn.