This time of year can get a bit hectic and crazy with holiday shopping. Here is a guide to help you shop smarter, quicker and without all the lines this Black Friday!
- make a list of people to buy for
- what are buying for them and yourself?
- what do you and them need vs want?
- where are you going to shop?
- do your research on your favorite shops and add their sales to your calendar
- how much is your overall budget for this holiday season?
- how much are you spending on each person?
- shop with coupon codes or
- make sure you are getting a percentage off automatically
- use ebates. I never shop without ebates and I have made a good amount of cash back since signing up and hey why not get paid to shop right?
Click the button below to sign up and start earning cash back when you shop!
Some of my favorite places to shop!
Leave me a comment below and let me know what is on your wishlist for Black Friday!
* This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you decide to purchase through those links, I may make a small commission off that purchase. This is at no extra cost to you, but helps support this blog. I only share products that I am passionate about, truly love and recommend to loved ones. As always, all my opinions are my own.*